Thanks for your interest to be our guest contributor.
We’re looking for a relationship coach and experts who can write for our website. Our blogs focus on love and relationship advice such as; dating a divorced man, dating single dads, women empowerment, and dating tips in general. You can also check our blog categories for more related keywords. If you’re interested to write on these topics, please read the guidelines below.
Who are we looking for?
- Relationship Coach for Men and Women
- Book Authors – Books about relationship
- Service Provider – Provide services related to dating
- Marriage Counselors – Therapist for married couples
- Family Lawyers – Provide legal advice to marriage, divorce, and family.
Why write for our website?
- Visibility – We promote all our blogs in our email list, social media channels, and website.
- Traffic – We’re getting 200-500K monthly visitors every month. We could share this traffic with you.
- Backlinks – We hate spam links, the reason why we make sure to accept and create quality backlinks only.
- Authority – Our domain has been in the industry for more than 10 years now. We’re an authority.
- Organic Leads – We’re getting quality leads and bookings every week. You can do the same.
Type of Guest Post
- Exchange Guest Posting – If you’d like to offer an exchange guest post from our site to yours, make sure your website is relevant to our keywords. We can write for you, and you can write for us. Craft your email proposal well.
- Relevant to us – If your website is relevant to our niche but not a competitor, we’d love to hear from you. Unlike the exchange guest posting, this type of content has a minimal publication fee.
- Sponsored Post – If you’re offering a post that is not related to our niche or you’re our competitor, send us the complete detail of what you offer so we can provide you a quote.
Guidelines for Guest Contributor
- Number of Words – We only accept articles with 500-1000 words.
- Writing Style – Keep your writing style professional yet conversational and helpful.
- References – Provide statistics, quote, numerical data, and adequate references so we can check.
- Accuracy – We only accept content that adheres to proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Approval – All articles are subject to approval with only 1 round of revision, if it doesn’t pass, we reject.
- Publication – Once approved, we will provide you the date of publication. And will send you the live link.
- Promotion – We promote your blog to all our channels and thousand of audiences. We hope you can do the same.
Send your proposal to email@example.com .